- 50 kHz with 45° beam width
- 200 kHz with 12° beam width
- Up to 900 m (3000 ft) range at 50 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Thru-Hull with bronze housing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Available in 0°, 12°, or 20° tilted versions
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSS evo2 & NSS sport multifunction displays
The dual-frequency B60 includes a single ceramic element delivering both 50 kHz with a 45° beam width, and 200 kHz with a 12° beam width. 50 kHz low-frequency operation offers a maximum operational depth of 900 m (3000 ft), while 200 kHz high-frequency provides higher-resolution fish arches and bottom detail in shallower water.
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the B60 simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
The B60 is also available in 12° and 20° fixed tilt versions to compensate for hull deadrises of 8-15° and 16-24° respectively. With ceramic elements tilted inside the housing to aim the beam straight down without a fairing block, these transducers are able to deliver more accurate depth readings and best cover the area directly beneath your boat.
With bronze housing, the B60 is suitable for thru-hull mounting in fiberglass and wood hulls. Thru-hull mounting places the transducer in the water on the outside of your boat’s hull; a hole must be drilled for installation. This typically offers the best depth measurement and fishfinding performance.