- 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP with 25-16° beam width
- 85-135 kHz Medium CHIRP with 16-11° beam width
- Up to 1200 m (4000 ft) range with Low CHIRP
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- Tank/chest-mounted with recessed design
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module
Dual Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers target resolution and depth penetration superior to traditional single-frequency sonar. This dual-channel CHIRP transducer operates in the 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP frequency range with a 25-16° beam width, and the 85-135 kHz Medium CHIRP frequency range with a 16-11° beam width. With Low CHIRP, the CM265LM provides an operating depth of up to 1200 m (4000 ft).
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the CM265LM simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
The CM265LM is suitable for tank mounting in fiberglass and wood hulls. Tank-mounting places the transducer in a seawater-filled tank on the outside of the hull, with the active face and sides of the transducer exposed to seawater inside the tank. A hole must be drilled through the hull for the transducer cable to enter via a stem or stuffing tube.