Em Trak B100 – Standard AIS Class B.
€380,00 (€471,20 inc.VAT )
The em-trak B100 is a miniature very light weight high performance AIS Class B that is ideal for small and medium size leisure boats looking for a reliable, easy to install AIS transceiver that seamlessly connects to any MFD, display system or APP. read more
- Processes all AIS transmission and message types.
- Globally certified AIS Class B (2W SOTDMA) – FCC, EU-MED, USCG, Industry Canada and more.
- HF-AIS core technology for enhanced performance and better AIS data.
- Market leading ultra-low power consumption.
- Enhanced protection from external nearby radio interference.
- Integrated high performance GPS
- Integrated SD trip data recording
- Dual NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 intelligent MFD / display system / APP connectivity.
- Silent mode – transmit function disabled but unit continues to receive.
The Em Trak B100 may be small in size, but is powered by a sophisticated AIS transceiver engine with HF-AIS technology that empowers it with superior AIS processing performance: this means you see more targets and information at greater range with greater consistency and reliability.
The B100 is includes an SD memory card slot which allows the simple recording of all real time trip data for later transfer and use by various applications as well as an accurate record of your trip. Installation and connectivity is as simple as it gets with dual NMEA0183 and NMEA2000.
No compromise performance and quality at an affordable price. Ideal for the mariner looking for high performance AIS thats both affordable and easy to install.
PLEASE NOTE: US federal regulations prohibit you from programming your Class B B100 AIS Transceiver with your details. By providing us with your details we are able to provide you with an SD card configured with them, and when inserted into your B100 will automatically programme the unit with the details you have provided us. Once you make your B100 purchase please go to the following form.