- Type approved including RAIM (Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring)
- Choice to save and restore Waypoints, Routes and Configuration settings using USB device or through the built-in Flash RAM
- Multiple navigation data management options using LAN, USB or NMEA serial ports
- High speed LAN interface for Master/Slave operation (with Integrity Monitoring) and up to 4 slave displays
- 9 independent serial data ports and one VGA port
The MX512 is a versatile navigation system that offers extraordinary capabilities, with its multi-port interface that can be connected to ECDIS, ARPA, Gyro and other navigation information systems. The multiple data ports allow configurable connectivity to all onboard sensors and navigation equipment providing maximum flexibility.
Optional software updates can be made through the USB port.
The MX512 with the MX521A or MX525A D/GPS is a type-approved marine navigator. It is backward compatible with MX421 D/GPS antenna, and is also compatible with MX575B D/GPS Compass.