With this unique imaging view, anglers gain a better understanding of where fish and structure are located in relation to their vessel. The picture-like, three-dimensional views are displayed on the Simrad NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 echosounders/chartplotters, when used in combination with the StructureScan 3D Skimmer® transducer and module.
- Unrivaled SideScan Image Clarity
- High Definition (HD) and Super-Wide 3D Scanning
- Leading Edge™ Scanning Reference
- SelectScan™ Target Identification
- Vertical Enhancement Control
- Waypoint Overlay
- Automatic 3D Image Settings
- Ethernet Connectivity
- Enhanced SideScan Skimmer® Transducer Design
Unrivaled SideScan Image Clarity
To ensure the clearest possible SideScan views, the StructureScan 3D transducer design has been enhanced with an increased number of sensors for greater imaging performance.
High Definition (HD) and Super-Wide 3D Scanning
The contours below the water’s surface can be shown to the sides of the vessel ─ up to 600 feet port and starboard ─ with incredibly detailed, high-definition views. StructureScan® 3D provides multiple views, including two-dimensional DownScan Imaging™ and StructureScan® HD, and the new, realistic three-dimensional views. Using preset virtual point-of-view angles or ScanTrack™ pan-tilt-rotate control mode, you can adjust the view and perspective beneath your vessel. Combine custom HD and 3D views to increase your understanding of how fish related to cover and to search fishing areas more effectively.
Leading Edge™ Scanning Reference
The Leading Edge™ scanning reference provides a clear graphical illustration of sonar beams as they intersect with bottom contours. The depth and range of the most recently scanned area are shown as red fan-shaped markers directly under the vessel. Leading Edge also includes a depth scale that shows greater depth detail as you zoom in, giving you a better sense of target depth.
SelectScan™ Target Identification
SelectScan™ automatically shades fish-holding cover and suspended targets in a color that contrasts the selected color palette, making target identification quicker and easier than ever before.
Vertical Enhancement Control
Vertical Enhancement is a user-selectable scale that will apply on-screen emphasis to vertical drops and crucial depth contour changes, making them easier to identify relative to the surrounding underwater terrain. Vertical Enhancement makes even the slightest depth changes more visible.
Revisiting fishing areas, structure and other underwater features is easy with the Waypoint Overlay feature. Use the waypoint keypad to save a waypoint at the vessel location, or switch to cursor mode, and save a waypoint over specific targets, baitfish or cover.
Automatic 3D Image Settings< br /> Fine-tuned 3D image settings are set by your NSS/NSO evo2 default configuration and StructureScan 3D Module. Adjustments can be made to Surface Clarity and Contrast settings using the on-screen slider-bar. Surface Clarity reduces on-screen surface clutter, by decreasing the sensitivity of the receiver near the surface. Contrast lightens/darkens the color palette to make fish and structure easier to see.
Ethernet ports allow connectivity for up to three networked devices.
Enhanced SideScan Skimmer® Transducer Design
|Max: .75A, Typical: .60A, Inrush: 4.7A pk
|Power Supply (Supply Voltage)
|12 or 24 vDC (9-32 vDC min-max)
|20 ft/ 6m
|Transmit Power: Max RMS: 500W
Input Power: 10V – 17 VDC
|Enhanced 455 kHz
|Product Length [mm]
|Echosounder Max Depths
Download Instructions/Support Material
- StructureScan 3D, User Guide (DE)
- StructureScan 3D, User Guide (EN)
- Installation Guide StructureScan 3D (EN)
- StructureScan 3D, User Guide (ES)
- StructureScan 3D, User Guide (FR)
- StructureScan 3D, User Guide (IT)
- StructureScan 3D Transducer, Installation Manual English
- StructureScan 3D Transducer, Installation Manual DE
- StructureScan 3D Transducer, Installation Manual ES
- StructureScan 3D Transducer, Installation Manual FR
- StructureScan 3D Transducer, Installation Manual IT
- Thru Hull Installation Guide (EN)
- StructureScan 3D Declaration of Conformity, Australia
- StructureScan 3D Declaration of Conformity, EU