SailSteer allows sailors to view crucial sailing data on one handy screen or alternatively overlaid on your position on the chartplotter screen. With the addition of sailing instruments and sensors via NMEA 2000 network, SailSteer evolves with the possibility to show Boat Speed, Wind data, Heading, Tide, Wind Shift Sectors and even Laylines # enhancing the detail on the SailSteer and chart screens. Sailors can also make the most of Sailing Time, which provides accurate waypoint arrival times based on realistic sailing manoeuvres, rather than a straight-line calculation.
- Easy to use multi-touch (pinch to zoom) interface
- Full-featured chartplotter with widest available cartography support including C-MAP MAX-N, Navionics Gold,+ and Platinum+ digital Charts.
- Simple waypoint management
- 7-inch flush, flat or bracket mount display
- Bright LED backlight for daylight viewing
- High-speed 10 Hz GPS receiver
- Built-in Wi-Fi functionality
- GoFree cloud enabled
- NMEA 2000 compatible
When connected to a B&G Pilot, the V7 acts as a fully functioning autopilot controller providing Intelligent Sail Steering, manual and auto steering functions and Smart Manoeuvre combined with intuitive menus for ultimate control.
For the sailors that want to see what is below their boat in high detail, the Vulcan 7 features internal CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging™
Forward Looking Sonar
With the addition of a ForwardScan™ transducer, you can see what lies ahead under the water with approaching depth information. Explore poorly-charted or unfamiliar waters confidently.
Advanced NMEA 2000 network integration facilitates various options including: SonicHub# marine audio server to enjoy your favourite music whilst on the water, DSC VHF Marine Radio and AIS transponder/receivers for the ultimate in on water safety and communication.
Full functioning Chartplotter
This powerful chartplotter has all the usual features such as waypoints, routes and tracks. It comes with a high speed 10Hz Internal GPS antenna ensuring pinpoint position accuracy
Dedicated sail/cruise features
Vulcan 7 chartplotter features a dedicated multi-touch Sailing interface, from which you can access Award Winning SailSteer# and Sailing Time options.
Integrate the Vulcan 7 with your onboard instruments to be able to use the V7 as a large screen, highly visible instrument display with single, dual and 4-way split
This powerful chartplotter features Wi-Fi, enabling you to enjoy supreme communication and connectivity. When networked with a B&G WIFI-1, users can also relay information to their smartphones and control selected chartplotter functions from their iPad or Android tablets for the ultimate in on board freedom.
- Display Type WVGA Colour TFT LCD
- Display Size 7-inch Widescreen
- Display Resolution [pixels x pixels] 800 x 480
- Card Slot: microSD ; Waypoint Storage: 10,000 points total combined waypoints / route points
- Languages 31
- NMEA Output NMEA 2000 – 1 port
- Operating Temperature -15 oC to +55 oC (5 oF to 131 oF)
- Waterproof Standard/rating IPx7
- Product Width 200 mm / 7.87 in
- Product Depth 70 mm / 2.76 in
- Product Height 143 mm / 5.63 in
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage) 10-17 V DC