Glomex WeBBoat Plus 5G
weBBoat Plus 5G is the new WORLDWIDE* Dual SIM 5G/Wi-Fi All-in-One Plug & Play Coastal internet system for boat to get internet on board and
a secure Wi-Fi hotspot inside and outside the boat thanks to the in-built 5G and Wi-Fi antennas for fast connection up tp 20 miles from the coast.
Now, your boat internet have an ultra-fast connection download speed on board: up to 2.5 Gbps.
Moreover, if you sail in an area with no 5G signal coverage, the LTE CAT 16 unit allows you to have a 4G connection speed
up to 1Gbps. 5G offers a connection with the same level of fibre, but totally wireless and therefore perfect to be used on board.
Inside the dome, there are 4 x high performance 5G and 2 x 2.4/5GHz MIMO Wi-Fi antennas for optimizing the speed of data transfers
with a huge increase on the connection speed.
That means with the webboat 5G you can either watch streaming TV channels and platforms such as Netflix offshore,
or work remotely on your boat, using internet connection as like you would be on the mainland.
Equipped with the new revolutionary Glomex MIoT Routerboard platform with a super-powerful processor,
that highly increases the connection speed compared to other existing internet systems.
Up to 32 different devices can be used simultaneously without any degradation to the signal or performance.
The units built-in advanced switching software allows the user to save money on costly roaming and overage charges by automatically switching to Wi-Fi when available.
The WeBBoat Plus 5G is a true Plug & Play device that requires minimal setup and only one power lead for the antenna which operates from 10-30 vDC.
The Dual SIM architecture allows the user to have more choices for operation (i.e. different carriers for coverage, extra data if one card runs out, etc).
weBBoat Plus 5G has additional features such as Carrier aggregation.
The new weBBoat Plus 5G takes advantage of the flexible bandwidth option in LTE and adds the capability to combine multiple bands of the carrier into one big channel.
It can access a much bigger data pipe and therefore the achievable data rates improve significantly.
Carrier aggregation is supported by improvements to the unit technologies, to make the overall spectrum usage more efficient.
Automatic APN, SMS management/reading/sending to monitor internet consumption,
Automatic switching mode with onboard satellite internet devices/V-SAT and an encrypted real-time peer-to-peer connectionfor remote set-up and service
that increase the performance and usefulness of your integrated system Coastal Internet.
- Worldwide unit: for Europe, Middle East, North and South Americas, Australia, New Zealand, Africa and Asia (except for China)
- Antenna dimensions (diam.x H): 250 x 300 mm / 10×12″
- Antenna weight: 1,2 kg / 2,65 lb
- DUAL MINI SIM system
- Interent antennas: 4 x 5G + 2 x 2.4/5GHz MIMO Wi-Fi antennas
- 5G: Up to 2.5Gbps in download
- LTE CAT16: Up to 1Gbps in download
- WCDMA: Max 42Mbps in download
- CPU: Arm Cortex-A7 800MHz
- RAM: 256MB DDR3
- Automatic swicht Wi-FI registered networks to 4G.
- automatic APN
- SMS management function
- V-SAT/SAT internet autoswitch mode
- switching cellular data to external Wi-Fi
- encrypted real-time peer-to-peerconnection for remote set-up and service
- Power Supply: 10/30 Vdc
- Average Consumption: 150mA
- Ethernet ports: 2 (1 LAN + 1 WAN)
- 5G NR: n1/n2/n3/n5/n7/n8/n12/n20/n25/n28/n38/n40/n41/n66/n71/n77/n78/n79 – n48 under development
- LTE-FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12(B17)/B13/ B14/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28/B29/B30/B32/ B66/B71
- LTE-TDD: B34/B38/39/B40/B41/B42/B43/B48 LAA: B46 (only support 2 × 2 MIMO)
- WCDMA: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19