- 130-210 kHz High CHIRP with 15-9° beam width
- Up to 310 m (1000 ft) range with High CHIRP
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Thru-hull with bronze housing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft)
- Available in 0°, 12°, or 20° tilted versions
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module, SonarHub sounder module & Simrad NSS evo2 multifunction displays
Single Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers superior target resolution and depth penetration to traditional single-frequency sonar. This single channel CHIRP transducer operates anywhere in the 130-210 kHz High CHIRP frequency range, with a 15-9° beam width. With High CHIRP, the B75H provides an operating depth of up to 310 m (1000 ft).
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the B75H simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
The B75H’s 12° fixed tilt is ideal for boats with an 8° to 15° hull deadrise. An untilted (0°) version is also available, and a 20° tilt to compensate for deadrises of 16-24°. With ceramic elements tilted inside the housing to aim the beam straight down without a fairing block, these transducers are able to deliver more accurate depth readings and best cover the area directly beneath your boat.
With bronze housing, the B75H is suitable for thru-hull mounting in fiberglass and wood hulls. Thru-hull mounting places the transducer in the water on the outside of your boat’s hull; a hole must be drilled for installation. This typically offers the best depth measurement and fishfinding performance.