- 28-60 kHz Low CHIRP with 23-9° beam width
- 130-210 kHz High CHIRP with 8-4° beam width
- Up to 1200 m (4000 ft) range with Low CHIRP
- Narrow High CHIRP is great at pinpointing structure in shallower water
- 25 internal broadband ceramics
- In-hull (same shape and size as CM599 and CM199, can retrofit to existing R299 tanks)
- Suitable for solid fiberglass hulls only
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module
Dual Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers target resolution and depth penetration superior to traditional single-frequency sonar. This dual-channel CHIRP transducer operates in the 28-60 kHz Low CHIRP frequency range with a 23-9° beam width, and the 130-210 kHz High CHIRP frequency range with a 8-4° beam width. With Low CHIRP, the R599LH provides an operating depth of up to 1200 m (4000 ft).
The R599LH is suitable for in-hull mounting in solid fiberglass hulls only. In-hull or “shoot-thru-hull” transducers don’t require a hole to be drilled in your boat’s hull for installation, and offer good high-speed performance and ease of maintenance, but reduced maximum depth and fishfinding performance versus thru-hull, transom, or other in-water installations.