- 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP with 25-16° beam width
- 130-210 kHz High CHIRP with 10-6° beam width
- Up to 1200 m (4000 ft) range with Low CHIRP
- Narrow High CHIRP is great at pinpointing structure in shallower water
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- In-hull with plastic/urethane housing and yellow in-hull tank (can mount in existing M260 tanks)
- Suitable for solid fiberglass hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module
Dual Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers target resolution and depth penetration superior to traditional single-frequency sonar. This dual-channel CHIRP transducer operates in the 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP frequency range with a 25-16° beam width, and the 130-210 kHz High CHIRP frequency range with a 10-6° beam width. With Low CHIRP, the M265LH provides an operating depth of up to 1200 m (4000 ft).
With plastic/urethane housing, the M265LH is suitable for in-hull mounting in solid fiberglass hulls. In-hull or “shoot-thru-hull” transducers don’t require a hole to be drilled in your boat’s hull for installation, and offer good high-speed performance and ease of maintenance, but reduced maximum depth and fishfinding performance versus thru-hull, transom, or other in-water installations.