- 40-75 kHz Low CHIRP with 32-21° beam width
- 80-130 kHz Medium CHIRP with 24-16° beam width
- Up to 610 m (2000 ft) range with Low CHIRP
- 2 internal broadband ceramics
- Thru-hull with bronze housing and high-performance fairing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels
- All the advantages of larger thru-hull CHIRP transducers, for smaller boats
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module
Dual Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers superior target resolution and depth penetration to traditional single-frequency sonar. This dual-channel CHIRP transducer operates in the 40-75 kHz Low CHIRP frequency range with a 32-21° beam width, and the 80-130 kHz Medium CHIRP frequency range with a 24-16° beam width. With Low CHIRP, the B765LM provides an operating depth of up to 610 m (2000 ft).
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the B765LM simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
With bronze housing, the B765LM is suitable for thru-hull mounting in fiberglass and wood hulls. Thru-hull mounting places the transducer in the water on the outside of your boat’s hull; a hole must be drilled for installation, and a fairing block (included) is required to ensure proper alignment. This typically offers the best depth measurement and fishfinding performance.