- 83 kHz with 52° beam width
- 200 kHz with 22° beam width
- Up to 300 m (1000 ft) range at 83 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Transom-mounted with plastic housing
- Suitable for any hull
- Ideal for outboards and I/O vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSS evo2 & NSS sport multifunction displays
The dual-frequency HST-WSBL includes a single ceramic element delivering both 83 kHz with a 52° beam width, and 200 kHz with a 22° beam width. 83 kHz low-frequency operation offers a maximum operational depth of 300 m (1000 ft), while 200 kHz high-frequency provides higher-resolution fish arches and bottom detail in shallower water.
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the HST-WSBL simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
With plastic housing, the HST-WSBL is suitable for transom mounting on any hull. Transom-mounted transducers are designed for smaller outboard and I/O boats, and are well suited to planing hulls. Transom mounting offers simple installation and maintenance, and the transducer can be adjusted easily to compensate for transom angle.