- 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP with 25-16° beam width
- 85-135 kHz Medium CHIRP with 16-11° beam width
- Up to 1200 m (4000 ft) range with Low CHIRP
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- Thru-hull with bronze housing and high-performance fairing block
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module
Dual Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers target resolution and depth penetration superior to traditional single-frequency sonar. This dual-channel CHIRP transducer operates in the 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP frequency range with a 25-16° beam width, and the 85-135 kHz Medium CHIRP frequency range with a 16-11° beam width. With Low CHIRP, the B265LM provides an operating depth of up to 1200 m (4000 ft).
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the B265LM simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
With bronze housing, the B265LM is suitable for thru-hull mounting in fiberglass and wood hulls. Thru-hull mounting places the transducer in the water on the outside of your boat’s hull; a hole must be drilled for installation, and a fairing block is required to ensure proper alignment. This typically offers the best depth measurement and fishfinding performance.