- 40-60 kHz Low CHIRP with 32-21° beam width
- Up to 1200 m (4000 ft) range
- 7 internal broadband ceramics
- Thru-hull with bronze housing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Available in 0°, 12°, or 20° tilted versions
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module, SonarHub sounder module & Simrad NSS evo2 multifunction displays
Single Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers target resolution and depth penetration superior to traditional single-frequency sonar. This single channel CHIRP transducer operates anywhere in the 40-60 kHz Low CHIRP frequency range, with a 32-21° beam width. The B175L provides an operating depth of up to 1200 m (4000 ft).
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the B175L simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
The B175L is also available in 12° and 20° fixed tilt versions to compensate for hull deadrises of 8-15° and 16-24° respectively. With ceramic elements tilted inside the housing to aim the beam straight down without a fairing block, these transducers are able to deliver more accurate depth readings and best cover the area directly beneath your boat.
With bronze housing, the B175L is suitable for thru-hull mounting in fiberglass and wood hulls. Thru-hull mounting places the transducer in the water on the outside of your boat’s hull; a hole must be drilled for installation. This typically offers the best depth measurement and fishfinding performance.