- 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP with 25-16° beam width
- 85-135 kHz Medium CHIRP with 16-11° beam width
- Up to 1200 m (4000 ft) range with Low CHIRP
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- In-hull/Pocket/Keel-mounted with plastic/urethane housing with yellow in-hull tank (can mount in existing M260 tanks)
- Suitable for solid fiberglass hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module
Dual Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers target resolution and depth penetration superior to traditional single-frequency sonar. This dual-channel CHIRP transducer operates in the 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP frequency range with a 25-16° beam width, and the 85-135 kHz Medium CHIRP frequency range with a 16-11° beam width. With Low CHIRP, the M265LM provides an operating depth of up to 1200 m (4000 ft).
With plastic/urethane housing, the M265LM is suitable for in-hull, pocket or keel mounting in solid fiberglass hulls.
In-hull or “shoot-thru-hull” transducers don’t require a hole to be drilled in your boat’s hull for installation, and offer good high-speed performance and ease of maintenance, but reduced maximum depth and fishfinding performance versus thru-hull, transom, or other in-water installations.
Pocket- or keel-mounting installs the transducer flush to the hull in a custom pocket, providing minimal drag and good high-speed performance. Boat builders may incorporate this transducer in new hulls, and aftermarket installation is possible by routing a suitable hole and fiberglassing the transducer in place.