- Control up to six NSS evo2 or NSO evo2 multifunction displays
- High-quality aluminium control dial with built-in cursor functions
- Portrait orientation (landscape version also available)
- Narrow design perfect for helm chair arm mounting
- Dash mount with low 8mm profile
- Zero-profile flush mount with optional bracket
- Integrated high-decibel speaker for critical alarms
- Quickly switch displays with dedicated button and LED indicators
- Single NMEA 2000® connection
Manage Multiple Displays
Networked with a single NMEA 2000® connection for both power and control, one OP50 Remote Controller can operate up to six networked multifunction displays. Integrated LED indicator lights clearly show the selected display number, while a dedicated button cycles quickly through the available displays.
Controls Optimised for NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
The OP50 Remote Controller features a keypad specifically designed to operate the latest NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays efficiently and reliably in all conditions. The controller’s high-quality aluminium dial features a knurled edge for precise rotary control, and built-in cursor functions for easy on-screen navigation.
Easy Mounting in Vertical or ‘Portrait’ Orientation
The ‘portrait’ OP50 is perfectly suited to mounting in the arm of a helm chair, with its narrow design and cable positioned specially to fit such installations. This orientation is also ideal for use in narrow consoles and beside Simrad MO-series touchscreen or pilothouse monitors. Dash mounting provides a slim 8mm profile, while an optional bracket allows total flush-mount installation.
|NMEA 2000 Certified||Yes (|
|Operating Temperature||-15 °C to +55 °C / 5 °F to 131 °F|
|Waterproof Standard/rating||IPX6 (from front when dash mounted with gasket), IPX2 (from back)|
|Product Width||60 mm / 2.36 in|
|Product Depth||44.5 mm / 1.75 in|
|Product Height||150 mm / 5.9 in|
|Product Weight||0.3 kg / 0.66 lb|
|Power Consumption||< 100 mA @ 13.5 V|
|NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number||2 network loads (100 mA)|