- Processes all AIS transmission and message types.
- Fully certified for commercial use and regulation compliance globally: dual Deep Sea and Inland-water way certified. FCC, USCG, CCNR, Industry Canada.
- Receives and decodes all AIS transmissions.
- Integrated pilot port on front of unit.
- Robust – water, shock and vibration resistant.
- Ultra-low power consumption.
- Integrated clear-view black and white screen with dual text and graphic display.
- Silent Mode – unit stops transmitting but continues to receive.
- NMEA0183 data connectivity for connection to ECDIS and any other display or navigation system – includes systems networking router for installation convenience.
The Em Trak A100 is a fully integrated Class A transceiver with a hi-visibility black and white screen which displays a full range of AIS functionality such as CPA, collision alarms, vessel lists, text messaging, AtoN display and SART & MOB alerts. It can be connected to multiple bridge systems such as ECDIS and other display systems and incorporates a convenient front panel mounted pilot connection port.
The A100 is designed to operate continuously without maintenance for years and is supported by em-trak’s global three year warranty.
If you are looking for the toughest, most reliable Class A on the market, compatible with all your navigation applications, with super low power consumption and high performance you can trust the world’s best selling AIS Class A – the em-trak A100.
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT||210mm x 105mm x 138mm (W x H x D)
12 to 24V DC
Power consumption 10W
RS232 38.4k baud bi-directional
IEC61162-2 bi-directional interfaces x 3
IEC61162-1/2 sensor inputs x 3
DGPS correction data input (ITU-R M.823-2)
CE marking under RED for Europe
ISED (Industry Canada)
Dual SOLAS and Inland Waterway
Fully compliant to International Maritime
Marine Equipment Directive (MED) compliant