- Processes all AIS transmission and message types.
- Fully certified commercial AIS Class A compliant to all commercial vessel regulations. Dual Deep Sea IMO-SOLAS and Inland-water way certified. SOLAS, MED, FCC, USCG, EU Inland Waterway, Industry Canada
- Ruggedized – shock and vibration protected, weather & water Proof (IP67 & 66 certified). Can be installed and used externally.
- Full colour hi-resolution screen with all-weather latency free intuitive user interface (multi-lingual).
- Intelligent plug and play connectivity to all third-party systems – NMEA0183, NMEA2000, WiFi, pilot interface and more.
- Professional electronic chart display and target handling – CMAP & other formats.
- Professional AIS management functionality that includes – AIS target display, handling and management, AIS messaging, MOB & SART alert and tracking system, Navigation alerts, AtoN and live weather and environment system.
- Silent mode – transmissions are stopped, unit continues to receive all AIS messages
Fully integrated within a single housing the A200 is IPX7 & IPX6 water and weather proof and can be permanently installed and operated externally or exposed areas. The physical button & dial professional user interface ensures reliable and consistent operation in all conditions using wet hands and gloves.
The large hi-definition colour display supports a significant array of standard and advanced AIS functionality including detailed chart (C-Map) display with AIS target overlay, critical navigation alerts, target filters and watch lists, alerts and alarms, text messaging, live weather reports, MOB & SART tracking and management and much more.
The Em Trak A200 delivers superlative performance, processing all AIS transmissions in real time in even the busiest areas thanks to its integrated HF-AIS core technology. Built-in intelligent connectivity that includes dual NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 and WiFi means the A200-Pro seamlessly connects to all bridge and display systems.
The A200 is engineered and built for commercial users who rely on their AIS Class A day after day for their safety, security and operational efficiency.
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT||152mm x 165mm x 79mm (W x H x D)
|POWER||12 to 24V DC
Power consumption < 12W
|DATA INTERFACES||NMEA0183 (IEC61162-1/2) bi-directional ports
x3 (External Display, Pilot Port, Long Range/
NMEA0183 (IEC61162-1/2) sensor inputs x3
DGPS correction data input (ITU-R M.823-2)
Alarm Relay Output
|CERTIFICATION||CE marking under RED for Europe
ISED (Industry Canada)
Dual SOLAS and Inland Waterway
Fully compliant to International Maritime
Marine Equipment Directive (MED)