- 50 kHz with 19° beam width
- 200 kHz with 6° beam width
- Up to 900 m (3000 ft) range at 50 kHz
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- Thru-Hull with bronze housing and high-performance fairing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 9 m (30 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSS evo2 & NSS sport multifunction displays
The dual-frequency B260 includes an array of seven ceramic elements delivering 50 kHz with a 19° beam width, and a single 200 kHz element with a 6° beam width. 50 kHz low-frequency operation offers a maximum operational depth of 900 m (3000 ft), while 200 kHz high-frequency provides higher-resolution fish arches and bottom detail in shallower water.
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the B260 simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
With bronze housing, the B260 is suitable for thru-hull mounting in fiberglass and wood hulls. Thru-hull mounting places the transducer in the water on the outside of your boat’s hull; a hole must be drilled for installation, and a fairing block is required to ensure proper alignment. This typically offers the best depth measurement and fishfinding performance.