- 50 kHz with 19° beam width
- 200 kHz with 6° beam width
- Up to 900 m (3000 ft) range at 50 kHz
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- In-Hull with plastic/urethane housing and yellow in-hull tank (can mount in existing M260 installed tanks)
- Suitable for fiberglass hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels 8 m (25 ft) and up
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSS evo2 & NSS sport multifunction displays
The dual-frequency M260 includes an array of seven ceramic elements delivering 50 kHz with a 19° beam width, and a single 200 kHz element with a 6° beam width. 50 kHz low-frequency operation offers a maximum operational depth of 900 m (3000 ft), while 200 kHz high-frequency provides higher-resolution fish arches and bottom detail in shallower water.
With plastic/urethane housing, the M260 is suitable for in-hull mounting in fiberglass hulls. In-hull or “shoot-thru-hull” transducers don’t require a hole to be drilled in your boat’s hull for installation, and offer good high-speed performance and ease of maintenance, but reduced maximum depth and fishfinding performance versus thru-hull, transom, or other in-water installations.