- 95-155 kHz Medium CHIRP with 26-17° beam width
- Up to 300 m (1000 ft) range
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Suitable for fiberglass, wood and metal hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSS evo2 & NSS sport multifunction displays
Single Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers target resolution and depth penetration superior to traditional single-frequency sonar. This single channel CHIRP transducer operates anywhere in the 95-155 kHz Medium CHIRP frequency range, with a 26-17° beam width. The TM150M provides an operating depth of up to 300 m (1000 ft).
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the TM150M simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
The TM150M is suitable for transom mounting on fiberglass, wood and metal hulls. Transom-mounted transducers are designed for smaller outboard and I/O boats, and are well suited to planing hulls. Transom mounting offers simple installation and maintenance, and the transducer can be adjusted easily to compensate for transom angle.