- 95-155 kHz Medium CHIRP with 26-17° beam width
- Up to 300 m (1000 ft) range
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Thru-Hull with bronze housing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Available in 0°, 12°, or 20° tilted versions
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSS evo2 & NSS sport multifunction displays
Single Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers target resolution and depth penetration superior to traditional single-frequency sonar. This single channel CHIRP transducer operates anywhere in the 95-155 kHz Medium CHIRP frequency range, with a 26-17° beam width. The B150M provides an operating depth of up to 300 m (1000 ft).
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the B150M simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
The B150M is also available in 12° and 20° fixed tilt versions to compensate for hull deadrises of 8-15° and 16-24° respectively. With ceramic elements tilted inside the housing to aim the beam straight down without a fairing block, these transducers are able to deliver more accurate depth readings and best cover the area directly beneath your boat.
With bronze housing, the B150M is suitable for thru-hull mounting in fiberglass and wood hulls. Thru-hull mounting places the transducer in the water on the outside of your boat’s hull; a hole must be drilled for installation. This typically offers the best depth measurement and fishfinding performance.