- 50 kHz with 45° beam width
- 200 kHz with 12° beam width
- Up to 900 m (3000 ft) range at 50 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Thru-Hull with bronze housing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Airmar NSS evo2 & NSS sport multifunction displays
The dual-frequency P319 includes a single ceramic element delivering both 50 kHz with a 45° beam width, and 200 kHz with a 12° beam width. 50 kHz low-frequency operation offers a maximum operational depth of 900 m (3000 ft), while 200 kHz high-frequency provides higher-resolution fish arches and bottom detail in shallower water.
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the P319 simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
With bronze housing, the P319 is suitable for thru-hull mounting in fiberglass and wood hulls. Thru-hull mounting places the transducer in the water on the outside of your boat’s hull; a hole must be drilled for installation, and a fairing block is required to ensure proper alignment. This typically offers the best depth measurement and fishfinding performance.