- 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP with 25-16° beam width
- 150-250 kHz High CHIRP with wide 25° beam for excellent fish targets
- Up to 1200 m (4000 ft) range with Low CHIRP
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- Transom-mounted with urethane housing and stainless steel mounting bracket (can retrofit to existing TM258 & TM260 brackets)
- Suitable for fiberglass, wood and metal hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels 8 m (25 ft) and up
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module
Dual Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers target resolution and depth penetration superior to traditional single-frequency sonar. This dual-channel CHIRP transducer operates in the 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP frequency range with a 25-16° beam width, and the 150-250 kHz High CHIRP frequency range with a 25° beam width. With Low CHIRP, the TM275LH-W provides an operating depth of up to 1200 m (4000 ft).
Wide Angle CHIRP
Ideal for anglers, the TM275LH-W’s wide-angle technology delivers a constant 25° beam width across the transducer’s 150-250 kHz High CHIRP frequency range. This achieves up to double the coverage beneath your boat, and provides enhanced fish detection in the upper water column, versus the narrower beam of other high-frequency CHIRP transducers.
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the TM275LH-W simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
With urethane housing, the TM275LH-W is suitable for transom mounting on fiberglass, wood and metal hulls. Transom-mounted transducers are designed for smaller outboard and I/O boats, and are well suited to planing hulls. Transom mounting offers simple installation and maintenance, and the transducer can be adjusted easily to compensate for transom angle.